Guadalajara, Jalisco is the most important city in the west of the country at the forefront of medical and hospital technology. It has a territorial extension of more than 180 square kilometers, and an International Airport “Miguel Hidalgo” located 15km from the City. It’s air terminal maintains a wide national and international communication network, with an average of 190 domestic flights and more than 60 international flights per day.
Direct flights to Guadalajara are available from the United States, or you can connect a flight from Mexico City or Monterrey to Guadalajara.
Obesity surgery, due to its high degree of specialization and materials that are required, represents a special cost that up till now in our country is not covered by medical insurance, At Bariatric Center the packages of medical services in endoscopic procedures and bariatric surgery are designed to offer all our patients optimal multidisciplinary management after the chosen treatment, these packages include the following services:
- Programming of evaluations and comprehensive preoperative preparation for Surgery, Nutrition, Psychology, Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology.
- Intragastric balloon, gastric band or endoscopic surgical stapling, as the case may be.
- Medical, anesthetic and surgical fees.
- Surgical, nutritional and psychological follow-up for the upcoming 6 months.
- Educational workshops on obesity surgery and support groups.